Elements of a Short Story01
Example Text The Storm
Elements of a short story01 is the answer key for the story map on example text The Storm
Elements of a Short Story01 used with Elements of a Short Story Lesson
The Storm by Kathy Henderson
The beach, Jim's House, Grandma's House
Jim, the Storm, Mom, Grandma
Jim tries to own nature for himself and she gets mad, causing a big storm to hit his home.
Chain of Events
- Jim goes to the beach and tells nature "all this is mine."
- A huge storm comes.
- The sea overflows and heads for Jim's home.
- Nature is telling Jim "all this is mine."
- Jim and Mom go stay at Grandma's house so they are safe while they wait out the storm.
- The storm ends and Jim goes back to the beach.
When Jim returns to the beach after the big storm he realizes that he cannot own nature and tells her "all this is yours." The world is at peace
again after Jim learns this lesson.